Thursday, October 24, 2013

5 years from 2014...

I will be done with my degree next year and I think it is about time I should plan something out for the next 5 years. Nothing too complicated or to the minute details but something really simple for me to look at and try to ensure that I stick by it (or not).  :p

Next year... (2014)
Graduate from UQ with a decent degree in Political Science.
Get a job with the public service.

In 2015...
Make a trip to Yangon, Cambodia and Vietnam.
Sign up for second level of Korean language class.
Make it a point to have more than one photo shoots.
Pay off loans (sigh).

In 2016...
If all's good, go back to Queensland for a solo short holiday.
Upgrade my Nikon DSLR.
Attend Taiwan pride parade.

In 2017...
Hopefully... doing a good job with the public service.
Attend a barista course so that I can make good coffee and not only use my trusty Bodum french press.
Set up my #hungerneverstops project.

In 2018...
Take the parents out to a trip to somewhere like Turkey or somewhere I don't need to worry about their tummy so much. :p
Manage and maybe expand my #hungerneverstops project.
Do a really good job in my day job's project and leave a lasting impression to the organisation.

In 2019...
Leave the public service/or whatever job that I have.
Enrol myself into a postgrad programme in New Zealand.
Take a gap break from work and whatever else that I have on my plate.
Take a one month solo trip to conquer South Korea.
Move to New Zealand and pursue postgrad in Political Science.
Start thinking of what to do for the next 5 years in my life. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment